5 Beauty Lessons I Learned From Keri Hilson
I’m loving these 5 Beauty Lessons We Learned from [insert celebrity here] from the Glamour Girls in the Beauty Department. They’re picking a vast number of celebrities and going back to their beauty moments and some lessons they’ve learned from them.
One of the celebrities whose make-up was very much on point this year was Keri Hilson. Not only is she a talented singer-songwriter, she’s absolutely gorgeous and so is her make-up!
- Blonde hair suits black women – There’ll forever be a debate about whether blonde hair suits black women but, Keri Hilson most definitely proves many people wrong. She knows what suits her and she goes with it.
- There are many ways to wear colourful eye make-up – I love Keri’s make-up choices; she usually goes for bright eye make-up and it’s always different. She’ll either it on the whole lid, as an eyeliner or with liquid eyeliner. Whatever she does, it’s amazing.
- Experiment more with your hair – Keri’s hairstyle barely stays the same and I enjoy looking at her new hairstyles. She’s had incredibly short hair, short hair with a fringe, shoulder length hair, a blunt fringe, streaks, brown, black, blonde and antisymmetric. She’s truly a chameleon.
- Make sure your skin is impeccable – You can use a concealer, foundation, powder or whatever to achieve the perfect base for your make-up but make sure you get it right. Keri Hilson’s skin looks flawless every time. A flawless face just tops off the whole look.
- Take risks – Whether it’s bold eye make-up or several hairstyles, take the risk once in a while!