Smell Like Chocolate? Yes Please!
Anything with chocolate gets a yes from me and a double yes at the thought of a warm, chocolate scented body oil. I’ll pop this over the radiator whilst having a shower for it to warm up and by the time I’m done with my shower, it’ll be warm enough to slather all over my skin for a quick luxurious treat!
The Body Shop’s Chocomania Beautifying Oil is one of many multi-use oils for the skin, hair, and body on store shelves vying for our attention but the reason it stands out is:
- The price – £9.00? Absolute bargain!
- It’s incredibly lightweight and sinks into the skin which leaves my skin so moisturised and shimmery but without a slick of grease.
- The scent is out of this world, chocolate scented products can smell quite synthetic but it smells exactly like a Belgian chocolate dream!
- The oil contains Fair Trade marula oil. Marula oil is an oil packed with antioxidants and fatty acids and it also provides instant hydration.
- You can find a tonne of uses for the oil including adding a couple of drops to your bath, on the face, hair and to lotions that aren’t very moisturising.
I just love chocolate.. I mean.. the Chocomania Beautifying Oil!