Real Techniques Core Collection
I’ll be completely honest and say that I’m not too big on brushes, I don’t own many and they confuse the heck out of me; shading brush, blending brush, contour brush, whatever brush! I just go for whatever’s most convenient for me and a lot of the time I can’t tell the difference. I’m just a young girl who likes make-up, I’m not a makeup artist okay?
Whenever there’s a hype with a particular product I tend to look into it and see whether it’s worth it and the current hype are the Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman, one half one of my favourite YouTube channels Pixiwoo. I snapped up the Core Collection as soon as I could and I’m definitely going to get my hands on a few more brushes!
The brush set which are made from synthetic taklon bristles comes in a case with:
- Detailer Brush: Precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition
- Pointed Foundation Brush: Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
- Buffing Brush: Ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
- Contour Brush: Delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
- Panoramic Brush: Case is a 2-in-1 case + stand
I pretty much use the brushes every day. My favourite would definitely have to be the Detailer Brush, without it I wouldn’t be able to conceal the late nights, hyperpigmentation from acne and a bunch of imperfections. I really can’t recommend the set enough!