The Muslimah Beauty Eid 2011 Competition is now closed. Any entries after the closing date will not be considered.
Hello my Muslimah Beauties! I hope you’re all enjoying Eid with your families and eating plenty of food! I’m just about adjusting to eating breakfast which I missed very much but I miss Ramadan even more! Inshallah we’ll get to see it next year.
As a way of wishing everyone Eid Mubarak, I have a lovely little present to give to one lucky reader and a bonus gift to one Facebook and Twitter follower of Muslimah Beauty each.
The Main Prize:
Champneys Spa Indulgence Oriental Opulence collection is a number of little treats including:
- Champneys Spa Indulgence Oriental Opulence Body Glow
- Champneys Spa Indulgence Oriental Opulence Body Cream
- Champneys Spa Indulgence Oriental Opulence Shower Cream
- Champneys Spa Indulgence Oriental Opulence Bubble Heaven
- Enter your email address into the box on the right hand corner of this page to subscribe to Muslimah Beauty and get regular updates.
- When you’ve subscribed, write below in this comment box what you enjoy the most about Eid. It could be spending time with your family, the food (mmmm…), the prayers or anything else.
- You must do both steps to be entered into the competition, and the email you use to subscribe to Muslimah Beauty and the email used in the comment must match.
If you don’t win the main prize, fret not as for two lucky Twitter and Facebook followers, you’ll be getting Clinique’s new Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm. The balm is packed with Shea and Mango butters (you know how much I love my Shea!) and will keep your lips smooth and hydrated as well as giving you a hint of colour. You have these lovely shades to pick from:
L-R: Chunky Cherry, Graped-Up, Woppin’ Watermelon, Whole Lotta Honey, Richer Raisin, Mega Melon and Super Strawberry.
- Like Muslimah Beauty.
- Leave a comment telling me your favourite beauty secret and the shade of Clinique’s Chubby Stick that you want.
- Follow me: @MuslimahB.
- Copy and paste this Tweet @MuslimahB – Just entered the Muslimah Beauty Eid 2011 Competition [insert the shade you want here]
You’ve got until the 24th September 2011 to take part as I’ll be back in London to send off your prizes. People from all countries are able to enter the competition and I wish you all the best ladies!