Come And Join Me At The Keziah Connections Nurture & Network Event!
This is something I’ve had to keep to myself for a while but I can finally reveal it and I’m glad to announce that on the 24th of July, I’ll be guest speaking at a wonderful event taking place at none other than the BECCA Boutique in their London flagship store in South Kensington! BECCA is one of those brands that have always understood that women come in a variety of shades and hues and the vast array of foundations, powders and concealers is mind blowing so it’s perfect that the event will be in association with them.
The event will be an evening of inspirational talks and networking for women of colour who would like to or already are in the beauty industry. So whether you’re from Somalia, Jamaica, India, Morocco or Malaysia, it’s definitely an event that you’ll leave feeling inspired!
Other than myself, Cheryl Effiom founder of Karamel & Brown and Lara Odusanya, BECCA’s marketing and communications coordinator will be speaking so you’ll have a blogger, brand founder and someone working within the marketing aspect of beauty speaking on broad topics.
The topics covered will be:
- Entrepreneurship – starting a sustainable business in beauty
- Product Development – what to know before you start to spend
- Developing a fabulous fragrance
- Salon Success! Leading the way in multi-texture styling
- Conquering the digital space – make it work for you and your business!
- Raising Finance – beauty needs bucks!
- What the buyers Want – how to deliver a successful pitch
- The Write Stuff – beauty journalism
- Be a PR Star
The event will be organised by my friend and fellow blogger, Natalie Clue who I interviewed not too long ago. The minute she asked if I would speak, I had to say yes, in fact I’m due to leave London for Jeddah tomorrow but I was so blown away by the opportunity that I had to change my flight.
I would love for you all to attend, if you’re in London on the 24th July get a ticket make sure you come over so I can meet you ladies!