I’m not too into fashion but Tala Samman‘s blog My Fash Diary is one of the few fashion blogs that I read and I’m absolutely hooked! Tala has quite a few accomplishments under her belt including face of Sephora Middle East, Mall of the Emirates style ambassador, Marie Claire Blog and Twitter Awards nominee, London College of Fashion graduate and Grazia Middle East‘s best fashion personality . Her blog is an online diary showcasing the cities she’s in, the gorgeous clothes she’s wearing in those cities and where she’s dining.
I got the chance to talk hair, boutiques and skincare with Tala and the travel junkie in me is tempted to fly over to Dubai just for that coconut scrub!
- You’ve got great hair and I’m sure you’ve visited many hair salons worldwide. Any salons you’d recommend? My favorite for color is Daniel Galvin Jr in London and for cut, my secret hairdresser in Dubai that I have been cutting my hair at since I was little!
- Any stores or boutiques for fashion, beauty and travel junkies to visit? S*uce Dubai, Dover Street Market London and Henri Bendels in NYC and of course Sephora!
- 3 products you always reach for when flying? Simple wipes, Clarins moisturizer and SPF, and Rodial Glam Balm Handcream.
- How do you keep your skin looking good whilst flying? Keep hydrated!
- Best spa in the world to unwind? Which treatment should we get? Sensasia, Dubai – The Balinese Massage or coconut scrub!