Check Out INIKA’s Liquid Mineral Foundation in Action on QVC!
On Thursday, 20th September 2012 the founder of natural, organic and halal cosmetics brand INIKA, Miranda Bond will be showcasing the award winning INIKA Liquid Mineral Foundation with world renowned and celebrity make-up artist Hamilton who’s had his work featured on publications like Vogue, Elle and Dazed & Confused. He’s also worked with campaigns with Christian Louboutin, Vivienne Westwood, Samsung, Reebok and Manolo Blahnik live on QVC at 4pm.
The foundation is available in four shades to suit most skin-tones: Cream, Beige, Honey and Tan, the foundation has super-blendability properties, so whether you prefer sheer or full coverage, the foundation can be layered to suit everyone’s needs and skin type. It also has great skin benefits acting as a skin treat as well as a foundation. Ingredients include aloe vera leaf juice, jojoba and chamomile oils to soothe and hydrate, tamanu oil to improve the appearance of scarring and pigmentation, macadamia nut oil to nourish and antioxidant green tea extracts to diminish the appearance of fine-lines and wrinkles. The foundation is packed with a ridiculous amount of oils and butters; I was literally gobsmacked when I took a look at the ingredients list!
There are a few ways to apply the Liquid Mineral Foundation to create different finishes and this video explains it so well:
To add more reason for you to fall in love with INIKA‘s foundation, INIKA is:
- Certified organic with Australia’s Organic Food Chain. When this symbol appears on INIKA products it is guaranteed to contain 95% organic ingredients.
- Registered vegan with the UK Vegan Society; all INIKA products are registered vegan.
- 100% certified cruelty free with Australia’s Choose Cruelty Free Organisation.
- Certified Halal with the Australian Federation of Islamic Council; all products are 100% certified.
- Boxes are made from recycled materials and all INIKA packaging is able to be recycled.
- Freeview 16
- Sky 640
- Virgin 740
- Freesat 800
Orderline 0800 50 40 30