Jet Set Beauty | Amelia Liana
I’m a very busy girl and unfortunately I don’t find the time to read a great deal, so it takes a little ‘something’ for me to continuously return to a blog and Amelia’s blog certainly has that. Stunning photography with a back drop of several exotic locations, fantastic writing style and gorgeous hair! Not only is Amelia a great blogger, but she’s a lovely lady who I’ve had the pleasure of bumping into at several blogging and press events. Definitely someone who you should add to your list of ones to watch, Amelia has been nominated for an award from Cosmopolitan and recently became beauty editor at Suitcase magazine!
1. Best hair salon? Neville’s Salon in London. Ciler has been looking after my hair forever! She’s the best!
2. Are there any spas you like to visit to unwind and relax? I love Babington House in Somerset.
3. What’s your skincare routine like mid-flight? Any products you reach for? I normally reach for a clear hydrating mask like Origins Drink Up Intensive and a lip balm. Dr Lipp is my favourite, it takes chapped flaky lips back to being soft and smooth! Balance Me do fantastic mini bottles so I’ll bring a body lotion and hand cream with me too.
4. You’re always jetting off to somewhere nice! Where are your favourite beauty haunts in the word? I absolutely love Paris, I get totally lost in the pharmacies there. There are just aisles and aisles of products we don’t have in the UK. Homeoplasmine is one of my favourites as it’s a really nourishing balm that I apply on anywhere dry.
5. I personally love Morocco for its hammams, argan oil and rhassoul clay; is there anywhere you’d like to visit solely for beauty? There are so many items that we can’t get hold of in the UK I would love to get my hands on, like Cle De Peau concealer and Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush… so maybe New York!
6. Which products could you not live without if your airline lost your luggage? The Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, L’Oreal Super Liner and Philip Kingsley Elasticiser!